Live. Laugh. Love

Dance, as though no one is watching you.
Love, as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing, as though no one can hear you.
Live, as though Heaven is on earth.
~souza

Friday, November 18, 2011

Carribeads Jewel Box made-over

Welcome to Carribeads Jewel Box, once again!

I have spent sometime this afternoon to switch to a new blog template (finally!) and to edit some of the older posts with updates from a recent treasure digging of my Jewel Box.

More surprises coming up so do drop by Carribeads Jewel Box whenever you have some time to spare on the road, in the lift or while waiting for your turn in a queue...

Simply loves year end! Will be a good time for me to soak myself in beads and stones while I ponder (in thoughts) for the roads ahead and rest.

p.s. I am having some time off from my hectic life balancing work in the office (now I still get disturbed though) and family.

Well, that's life, it still moves on, be happy and give thanks to God anyhow,...

Love,
me